CMO Dr. Michael Ham-Ying, MD
Dr. Ham-Ying joined our Organization November 18,2019. Dr. Ham-Ying brings extensive knowledge to our Organization from multiple Federally Qualified Health Centers as a CMO. Dr. Ham-Ying currently lives in Orlando FL, with his wife.
He has held position as:
- President on the Board of Directors for Florida
Rural Health Association from 2017-2019
- Assistant Clinical Professor Department of Family Medicine at FSU School of Medicine.
- Associate Medical Director, Community Health Centers Inc, 1999-2006.
- Staff Family Physician, Pine Hills Family Health Center 1999-2015.
- Chief Medical Officer, Alpha Beta Health 1996-1999.
- Chief medical Officer, Florida Community Health Centers Inc. 1987-1996.
- Asst. Clinical Professor Dept. of Family Medicine, Nova Southeastern University