Scheduling Appointments Online
Please read this section and follow the directions below to learn how to schedule an appointment online any time.
If you are a New Patient:
- If you are a new patient, you must pre-register to start the process of becoming a patient at Family Health Source. Pre-registering from the comfort of your own home may significantly reduce your wait time and expedite your first appointment.
- Pre-registration must be entirely and accurately filled out. We highly recommend using your main cell phone number and the email you use for any government or insurance programs you may be a part of.
- We will then verify your information and a member of our team will contact you to schedule an appointment. *Saving our number in your phone will help reduce our calls from going to voicemail or spam.
* If you are a new patient and skip pre-registration to book an appointment online, your appointment will be automatically cancelled.
If you are an Established Patient:
- You will need to use the same identifying information found within your patient portal:
- First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Contact Phone.
Steps to schedule your appointment through Healow Open Access:
- Choose the location or provider you want to schedule your appointment with. You will see a list of providers for the location you chose. Click on show availabilities for the provider.
- There will be two mandatory fields:
- Select whether you’ve seen this provider before or not.
- Select Established Patient as the appointment reason.
- The schedule window will now be displayed:
- Select a date from the calendar, then click go. *Appointments cannot be made for the same day, please call or walk-in for same-day appointments.
- Available time slots will be presented, please choose a time slot to proceed.
After choosing a specific time slot from the calendar:
- Patient details: *You must use the same exact information found within your patient portal. (Including: first name, last name, date of birth, and contact phone.). Press next.
- Visit details: Reason for the visit and info for the provider. Press next.
- Phone verification: You must verify your phone number for an appointment. Select 'call' or 'text' to receive a verification text. Within 15 minutes, enter the 4-digit code you received.
- Book: Click the Book Now button to schedule yourself.
- If you don’t get an email or notification, and don’t see any appointments in your patient portal, then the appointment wasn’t booked. Refresh your browser and try booking your appointment again or give us a call.